Monday, September 19, 2005

Do you like apples?

I'm over at my mom's house, and she just gave Ella a bath. Ella is my one year old niece and she has completely mastered the words, "Bye-bye!" This will come in handy someday when she starts going out on dates. I'm trying to get her to say things like, "Bye bye, baby" and "Bye bye, bonita!" but it's not working. She does, however, know how to wave while saying it, opening and closing her hand like a little birdie face.

I came over here in search of an apple. All I want is an apple. Okay, that's not true. I want some plain yogurt mixed with cinnamon in which to dip the apple, but it's not absolutely necessary. There are no apples here. I guess I'll have to settle for watermelon and a piece of chicken. Incidentally, I do not recommend KFC's chicken wings. The sauces are all wrong. I do recommend Safeway's olive bagels. Popped one of them in the oven this morning. (I dont have a toaster) This should be a food blog.


Summer is over. (This sounds like a 4th grader's diary, doesnt it? I'm too tired to try harder. You're gonna wish I were still unemployed.) Bust out the warm socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home