Friday, September 09, 2005

oregonista

Hey kiddos, guess what, I got a job! I accepted a position today as the director of the Pregnancy Counseling and Information Center in Newberg, Oregon. It's a part-time thing, so I'm looking for something else on the side. I think I'm going to buy a dresser and stop living out of my suitcase now. :o) I'll be in McMinnville for awhile, so y'all will have to come visit me. I have this huge house mostly to myself and it has two fireplaces. hehe. If you come visit, I will take you out wine-tasting at the vineyards one afternoon. And I'll take you to the ocean. And mexican food with margaritas. Oh, and especially you ladies who will be down in Eugene... if you have no place to go for Thanksgiving, you should come up here and stay with me. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home