Sunday, September 04, 2005

vindex beef-steakicus

If you want to see my pulse go wild, just hook me up to a polygraph machine and read me Twas the Night Before Christmas. I tell you, there's something magical about the cadence of that story.

That or a heavily marbled New York Strip steak. Oh yes. Yesterday I was at Safeway, and they had their rib eyes on sale. One of my favorite things in the world is to see red, bloody, uncooked beef. There's nothing better than cooking up some steaks with a side of asparagus cooked in olive oil, a baked potato, a new world syrah, a movie from the blockbuster, and a biting autumn wind outside. Welcome, September.


For my birthday I want either a six-toed meow meow or a miniature meow, preferably white or grey or a mixture. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home