Sunday, August 21, 2005

enriched with minerals from the dead sea

This weekend I've been on hold with my web hosting company for minutes unending. They don't make it easy. But they do play songs from Enya's "Shepherd Moons" for the on-hold music, which was the first cassette tape I ever purchased, by the way. So that made it slightly more bearable.I launched my personal website, if you want to go visit:
http://www.misscoffey.com
There is a page on there with info about my design work, along with photos of friends and that kind of thing. If you or someone you know needs some web design done, have them send me an email. I've also put up my best friend's photography website. To visit that one, go to:
http://www.goodingphotography.com There you can view his work and contact us if you want to order prints. Both of these sites are best viewed using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox and have not been adapted to any other browsers. It is imperative that you temporarily disable any pop-up blockers on your browser in order to view them correctly, otherwise you're kind of out of luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home