Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fraidy Meow!

We had a pumpkin carving party tonight, and I made a meow face. I can't take complete credit for it, because my mom did help me with it. The problem is that I ate some raw pumpkin, not knowing that you're only supposed to eat it cooked, and consequently felt nauseated by the smell of pumpkin innards all evening. :o(
Below are photos take by the camera on my phone, so they're not very high quality. First is the pumpkin I carved and second is the next door neighbors' six-toed kitty cat. It's the meanest little thing. I tried to pet her, and she fratched at me with her giant paw. I've circulated pictures of this meow among my friends, and one remarked that she appears to be "an ill-tempered creature." This is true.


1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, March 11, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

cute post.
cute words.
cute picture...

facebook: mebrauns@gmail.com

c ya'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home