Tuesday, November 01, 2005

a Moo Cow, a Kitty, and a Candy Basket

Happy November 1st!! It rained all night and into the morning, and now it's nearly winter here. I'm posting pictures from Halloween. Since I spent the holiday with my family, I settled on being a moo cow. I thought that perhaps the Gretl costume would be inappropriate for family time, and I didn't want to go out unacommpanied. ;o)
The first photo is me and my niece, Ella, playing around before we put on our costumes. The pictures that follow are our little kitty cat that I took trick-or-treating. She's really the happiest baby ever, but we cannot often get her to smile at the camera. I think she's around 15 months. I'm not posting any photos of me in the cow costume. It's really for the best. I had never accompanied a small child trick-or-treating before, but let me tell you, the adult in such a situation gets gipped. People asked me, "Oh, are you trick-or-treating, too?" What? Why else would I be dressed up in this damned cow costume? Really. Next year miss coffey is going to a grown up party as gretl, or little bo peep. But I'm glad that baby had a good time. :o)

  • 1 Comments:

    At 5:27 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Miss Marjie said...

    I have like no pictures of me with Ella except when she was a baby. I'm the worst Auntie ever!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home