Monday, May 09, 2005

In Coffee City

Everyone's changing
I stay the same
I’m a solo cello
Outside a chorus
I’ve got a secret
It’s time for me to tell it
You’ve been keeping me warm

To sweet beginnings
And bitter endings
In coffee city
We borrowed heaven
Don’t give it back
I’ve never felt so wanted
Are you taking me home?

You tell me you have to go

In the heat of the summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I'll kiss you
And nobody needs to know

Why do I love the Corrs? I'll tell you. :o) They're an adorable group of siblings who make all of their own music, and they have that Irish band spirit about them.... I've only ever seen them perform on DVD, but the look in each one of their eyes is as if they are saying, My body was made to do this. This feeling I've only ever experienced twice: in Taekwondo sparring and in the summer of 2003. Someday I want to see them perform live in Dublin. Wanna see the video? click here, buddy

Today's Schedule: Morning classes only. Free afternoon. Tomorrow: Afternoon classes only, free morning. Public School rocks.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, May 11, 2005, Blogger asiatown77 said...

Public school DOES rock. Oh my frigging God, I feel like I died and gone to a higher level of purgatory :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home