Thursday, July 14, 2005

Position Filled

The position has been filled, and they are very happy with the replacement. Thank you to anyone who was interested enough to send your resume. I'll be home in less than a week. I cannot wait to eat American food again! Macarroni and Cheese, steak, burritos, nachos, CEREAL!!!, english muffins, Oregon pinot noir, cheese enchiladas, the list goes on... No more seaweed soup for lunch.
We've been having a tasty time around here though. Almost every night we've gone to a chicken hof for the spiciest of spicy chicken and beer. There's one little hole in the wall place near Bucheon Station that makes the best spicy chicken I've ever had. I will miss the chicken hofs.

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, July 15, 2005, Blogger Miss Marjie said...

oh snap
I was so hoping to apply...

 
At 3:37 AM, July 17, 2005, Blogger peemil said...

I will miss the Chicken hofs.

Never a truer word spoken.

 
At 11:15 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger kushibo said...

I could have brought you a burrito.

Grilled stuft burritos store nicely in the fridge and heat up in the microwave.

Oh, well. If you're ever back... (I'm not kidding... half of the people who say they'll never come back to Korea, come back to Korea. Like my ex).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home