Monday, May 30, 2005

Way Right, baby...

Good Evening, dear friends. I've just been informed earlier today that I will be having a five day weekend coming up starting Thursday. My students are away on a trip to Jeju-do and I am not expected to come to school while they're gone. Plus the national holiday on monday- together that makes five days. I've started the fun early, thanks to politicalcompass.org
This is an entertaining survey. I'd like to add a few of my favourites: Alan Greenspan, Ayn Rand, and Jonah Goldberg, but I'm afraid it's nearly bedtime. So here ya go:


3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, May 30, 2005, Blogger Juggy said...

I'd be curious to see the link of where that came from.

Is it "just your thoughts" or is this a formal survey form somewhere?

 
At 4:20 PM, May 30, 2005, Blogger Sarah Nadine said...

Silly... Didnt you read the entry? Or did you just look at the picture? :o)
politicalcompass.org

 
At 5:31 AM, May 31, 2005, Blogger Aaron said...

I was off the charts. Short-circuited the blasted thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home